Focus and Scope
JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN NATURAL SCIENCES: is scientific, international, peer-reviewed and open-access journal devoted to fields of NATURAL SCIENCES and provides rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues. JNS publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles, and Reports, etc. JNS is the place for the exchange of information and research results within all areas of NATURAL SCIENCES and allied fields.
JNS scope includes but not limited to the following fields:
1. Climate change, Industrial Chemistry, Advances in Cleaner Production, Cement Industry, Environmental Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science
2. Developmental Biology, Endocrinology, Zoology
3. Low-intensity and optimize irrigation, Agrano-environmental problems resource-saving,
4. Physics, Material science
5. Veterinary, microbiology, bacteriology