SOIL EROSION AS A FUNCTION OF NATURAL AND ANTHROPOGENIC FACTORS AND ITS ENVIRONMENTAL CONSEQUENCES
The article examines the issues of the possibility of studying erosion and its control. The study proved that the development of soil erosion is based on the forming impact of natural and anthropogenic factors. The degree of potential danger and the possibility of prevention, taking into account the preservation of the environmental situation in the foothills of the Upper Shirvan in the example of the Shamakhi district of the Republic of Azerbaijan, were studied. The main tasks of the study were the determination of the amount and the degree of development of eroded and erosion-prone soils of the foothill zones, carried out on the basis of soil.
2. Aliev BH, Aliev ZH Aliev IN Problems of erosion in Azerbaijan and ways to solve it. Publishing house Ziya-CPI "Nurlan" .Baku.2000 212p
3. Babaev M.P., A.M. Djafarov, etc. - The Modern Wounded Cover of the Greater Caucasus, Baku, 2017, 344 p. (in Azeri).
4.Biodiversity and climate diversity. SVD, UNEP, 2007.http: "www.cbd.int/doc/bioday/2007/ibd-2007-booklet-01-ru.pdf"
5. Vernadsky VI Works on the general history of science [Text] / VI. Vernadsky. Moscow: Nauka, 1908.
6. Mamedov G.Sh.Land reform in Azerbaijan: legal and scientific-environmental issues.Baku,2000, 371 p.
7. Mamedov RG - Agrophysical characteristics of soils near the Araxian strip. Baku, 1970, 321 p.
8. Flint V.E. and others - Conservation and restoration of biodiversity. Moscow: Izd. Scientific and educational-methodical center, 2002, 282 p.9. Shykhlinsky E.M. - The climate of Azerbaijan., Baku, 1968, 341 p.
Copyright (c) 2018 JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN NATURAL SCIENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts, and all Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited..