Unexplained temporal effects recorded by the torsind at syzygies
Observations of the torsion balances` and the torsind`s behavior at the moments of the solar and lunar eclipses, the transit of Venus, the occultation of Venus by the Moon were performed. It is shown that in the most cases the devices reaction to these phenomena either outstripped or lagged behind the actually observed phenomenon. The statement is substantiated that the torsind reacts to non-electromagnetic radiation of an unknown nature, arising in the outer space surrounding the Earth.
2. E.Saxl, M.Allen. 1970 Solar Eclipse as ‘Seen’ by a Torsion Pendulum. Physical Review D, Vol. 3, No. 4, 1971, pp. 823-825
3. T. Kuusela. New measurements with a torsion pendulum during the solar eclipse//General Relativity and Gravitation 24(5), pp.543-550, DOI: 10.1007/BF00760136
4. L.A. Savrov. Experimental research with short paraconical pendula of gravitational effects during solar eclipses. In: “Should the laws of gravitation be reconsidered?”, Ed. Héctor A. Múnera, (Montreal: Apeiron 2011), pp. 149 - 164
5. S. W. Zhou, B J. Huang and Z. M. Ren The abnormal influence of the partial solar eclipse on December 24th, 1992, on the time comparisons between atomic clocks. Il Nuovo Cimento C (1995) 18: 223. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02512022
5. Xin-She Yang, Qian-Shen Wang. Gravity Anomaly During the Mohe Total Solar Eclipse and New Constraint on Gravitational Shielding Parameter //Astrophysics and Space Science (2002), 282 (1), pp.245-253
6. Qian-shen Wang, Xin-she Yang, Chuan-zhen Wu, Hong-gang Guo, Hong-chen Liu , Chang-chai Hua. Precise Measurement of Gravity Variations During a Total Solar Eclipse // Physical review D: Particles and fields, 2010, 62 (4)DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevD.62.041101
7. A. Iovane. Simultaneous occurrence of periodic eclipse anomalies at distant sites // In “Should the laws of gravitation be reconsidered?”, Ed. Héctor A. Múnera, (Montreal: Apeiron 2011), pp.175-190
8. Zhou, S. W. Huang, B. J.; Ren, Z. M. The abnormal influence of the partial solar eclipse on December 24th, 1992, on the time comparisons between atomic clocks. Nuovo Cimento C, 1995, Vol. 18C, N. 2, p. 223 – 236.
9. Udem, T., Reichert, J., Holzwarth, R., Haensch, T., Kraemer, R., Hahn, J., Hammesfahr, J. ?hronometry: Effect of the 1999 solar eclipse on atomic clocks. Nature 402, 749-750 (16 December 1999) | doi:10.1038/45442
10. Pugach A.F. The Torsind—A Device Based on a New Principle for Non-Conventional Astronomical Observations // International Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics. - 2013, V.3, No. 2A, p. 33-38 doi:10.4236/ijaa. http: //www.scirp.org/ journal/ ijaa
11. Pugach A.F. Torsind as a Recorder of a Possibly New Energy (http: // www.vkingpub.com/ journal/ tepe) Thermal Energy and Power Engineering, 2013, V.2,No.4,p.129-133, http://www.vkingpub.com/ journal/ tepe
12. Goodey T.J., Pugach A.F., Olenici D. Correlated anomalous effects observed during the August 1st 2008 solar eclipse. http:// stoner. phys. uaic.ro/ jarp/ index.php/ jarp/ article/ view/ 40/ 22. Journal of Advanced Researches in Physics, 2010, V.1, No.2, ID 021007
13. A. F. Pugach and D. Olenici. Observations of Correlated Behavior of Two Light Torsion Balances and a Paraconical Pendulum in Separate Locations during the Solar Eclipse of January 26th, 2009// Advances in Astronomy, Volume 2012, Article ID 263818, 6 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/263818
15. Dimitrie Olenici, Alexander F. Pugach, Ilie Cosovanu, Cezar Lesanu, Jean-Bernard Deloly, Danil Vorobyov, Alexander Delets, Stefan-Bogdan Olenici-Craciunescu. Syzygy Effects Studies Performed Simultaneously with Foucault Pendulums and Torsinds during the Solar Eclipses of 13 November 2012 and 10 May 2013. International Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics, 2014, v.
16. Nikolsky, G. A., Pugach, A. F. (2016). Gravitational Lensing of Spiral Vortex Solar Radiation by Venus. Open Access Library Journal, 3, e2728. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1102728. PP. 1-
17. Nikolsky G.A. The most likely sources of the Spiral Vortex Sun Radiation. Proceedings of the First Interregional Symposium "Ecology and Space" named by.Ya. Kondratiev, 8-9 February, 2012. Publ. St.-Petersbourg Univ., 2012, pp. 374-387. (in Russian).
18. Pugach A.F. Diurnal Variations and Spikes by the Torsind Registered and Their Impact on the Accuracy of G Measurement (http: //www.scirp.org/ journal/ ijaa). International Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics, 2015, 5, p.28-37
Copyright (c) 2018 JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN PHYSICS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts, and all Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.