Focus and Scope
JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS
(JAM) aims to provide scientific literature on studies of pure and applied research in information systems (IS)/information technology (IT) and public review of the development of theory, method and applied sciences related to the subject.
JAM scope includes but not limited to the following fields:
1. Reliability Inferences, Kernel-Smooth Estimation, and Mathematical Modeling.
2. Combinatorial Algorithms, Graph Algorithms, Interconnection Networks.
3. Abstract Differential Equations, Fractional Calculus, Semigroup Theory, Control & optimization, Dynamical Systems
4. Special Functions, Generalized Functions, Functions of Matrix Arguments and Orthogonal, Matrix Polynomials, and their applications.
5. Probability and Statistics, Discrete Mathematics.
6. The measure of Noncompactness, Local attractivity, Nonlinear Analysis, Integral equations of fractional order, Global attractivity.
7. Soft Computing, Fuzzy, Number Theory, Functional Analysis & Fixed Point Theory.
8. Topology, Algebraic Topology, Category Theory, Biological Mathematics.
9. Difference Equations, Fractional Differential Equations, Integral Inequalities.
10. Real and Complex Analysis, Fractional Calculus and Its Applications, Integral Equations and Transforms, Higher Transcendental Functions and Their Applications, q-Series, and q-Polynomials, Analytic Number Theory.
11. Mathematical inequalities, Approximations, and Expansions, Hilbert space.
12. Econometrics, Time Series Analysis, Multivariate Analysis, Regression Analysis, Survival Analysis.
13. Fixed Point Theory, Best Approximation, Fuzzy Metric Spaces, W-Distance Metric Spaces, Complex Metric Spaces, Functional Differential & Integral Equations.
14. Harmonic Analysis, Morrey type spaces, singular integrals, Riesz Potential, rough kernel, Marcinkiewicz integrals.
15. Mathematical Analysis, Probability, Functional Analysis, Analysis, Differential Equations, Stochastic Analysis.
16. P-adic analysis, Number theory, Spectral analysis of Operators theory.
17. Differential Equations - Fractional Analysis - Stochastic Analysis - Optimal Control - Dynamical Systems - Chaotic Theory.
18. Difference Equations, Local stability, Global Stability, Boundedness, Semi-Cycles, Oscillation, Periodicity and How to find the solutions of some difference equations, Systems of Difference equations.
19. Differential geometry, curves, surfaces.
20. Mathematical Physics, PDE, ODE & Dynamical Systems.
21. Numerical Analysis, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence Systems.
22. Commutative Algebra: Prime Modules, Second Modules, Multiplication Modules, Comultiplication Modules, 2-absorbing ideals, 2-absorbing Modules, Zariski-Topology, Endomorphism Rings, Graded Rings, and Modules.