|Vol 7, No 1||DYSLEXIA AND SPELLING IN TWO DIFFERENT ORTHOGRAPHIES (GREEK VS. ENGLISH): A LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS.||Abstract PDF|
|Julie Baseki, PhD, Georgia Andreou, PhD, Sotiria Tzivinikou, PhD|
|Vol 5, No 2||How does Diglossia in Arabic affect the development of morphological knowledge throughout elementary schools?||Abstract PDF|
|Riham Mutlak- Abu Dahud, Raphiq Ibrahim, Michal Shany|
|Vol 5, No 3||How does Diglossia in Arabic affect the development of morphological knowledge throughout elementary schools?||Abstract PDF|
|Riham Mutlak Abu Dahud, Raphiq Ibrahim, Michal Shany|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"