|Vol 4, No 1||The pragmatic role of meta-discourse markers in the attainment of persuasion: A study of an Iranian newspaper advertisement headlines||Abstract PDF|
|Sara Shahab, Nader Assadi|
|Vol 6, No 3||The Comparative Study of Image Exaggeration in Old and New Iranian and Foreign Advertisement Based on Semiology||Abstract PDF|
|Seyyedeh Fatemeh Hosseini, Setareh Majidi|
|Vol 5, No 2||Comparative Analysis of Persuasive Strategies in English Social and Commercial Advertisements||Abstract PDF|
|Somayyeh Motallebi, Davud Kuhi|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"