Focus and Scope
JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN BIOLOGY: is a scientific, International, peer-reviewed and open-access journal devoted to the field of Biology and provides rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues. JAB publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles, and Reports, etc. JAB is the place for the exchange of information and research results within all areas of Biology and allied fields.
JAB scope includes but not limited to the following fields:
1. Finite element analysis, Structural analysis, Sustainable development, Construction, Construction engineering
3Transformation, Transfection, Protein Expression, and Purification Techniques
4. Plant biology, Phytochemistry
5. Oncogenesis, Metastasis, Cancer Stem Cells Tumor, Cell Biology, Molecular Oncopathology, Extracellular MatrixOrigin and Evolution of Cancer
6. Plant Pathology
7. Bluetongue Virus, Coronavirus, Rotavirus, Canine Parvovirus, Marek’s disease virus
8. Agricultural and Medicinal plants, Crop Productivity, Stress-factors of environment
9. Taxonomy and Evolution of Freshwater fishes, Evolution, and Taxonomy of tooth-carp fishes
10. Reproductive Biology and Toxicology, Biochemical Toxicology, Phytomedical Research, Drug Interactions
11. Biology, Zoology, Development
12. DNA Damage and Repair, Molecular and Radiation Oncology, Telomeres and Telomerase, Pancreatic Cancer, Organoids, Chemotherapy, Drug Testing, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics.
13. Plant molecular biotechnology, omics technology, gene expression