- Login or Register to make a submission. (Recommended)
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (with Name of the journal).
This site will guide authors step-wise through the submission process. Authors are requested to submit the text, tables, and artwork in electronic form to this address. Authors who are unable to provide an electronic version or have other circumstances that prevent online submission must contact the Editor prior to submission to discuss alternative options; email: email@example.com. The Publisher and Editor regret that they are not able to consider submissions that do not follow these procedures.
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- All necessary files have been uploaded:
- Include keywords
- All figures (include relevant captions)
- All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
- Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
- Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print
- Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
- Supplemental files (where applicable)
- Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
- Relevant declarations of interest have been made
- Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed
- Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements
Plagiarism checking before publication:
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN EDUCATION METHODOLOGY will check plagiarism for all the articles before prior publication. If the plagiarism content is observed by editors, peer reviewers or by editorial staff members at any stage of publication process at the time of editing or proof reading will be informed to author to rewrite the manuscript. We also check for plagiarism and research fabrication (using PlagScan and other online softwares) and reserves the right to use plagiarism detecting software to screen submitted papers at all times; falsification (manipulation of existing research data, tables, or images). In accordance with the code of conduct we will report any cases of suspected plagiarism or duplicate publishing. In any case if the submitted original manuscript is 25% plagiarized then the article will be rejected and the same will be notified to author...MoreDeclaration of interest