Focus and Scope
IJNPC is an International peer-reviewed online & print journal that is devoted to fields of Elecrronics & Computers to provides rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues. IJNPC publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as: Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles and Reports etc. IJNPC is the place for exchange of information and research results within all areas of Elecrronics & Computers and allied fields.
Topics of interest:
- Machine Intelligence with specific emphasis on:
- Expert, Agents, Diagnostic and Decision Supporting Systems
- Data and Web Mining
- Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, Rough Set Theory, Chaos Theory and Evolutionary Algorithms
- Reasoning, Knowledge Extraction and Knowledge Management.
- Applications of Computer Science in Modeling.
- Visualization and Multimedia.
- Data and Information Systems.
- Internet and Distributed Computer Systems.
- Semantic Web Technologies and Social Semantic Web
- Graphics and Imaging
- Natural Language Processing
- Computational Mathematics
- Robotics and Micro-Robotics
- Theoretical Informatics
- Quantum Computing
- Software Testing
- Computer Vision
- Digital Systems
- Pervasive Computing
- Computational Topology
- Information Personalization
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Ensemble Modeling
- Wavelet Representations
- Principle of Concurrency
- Software Life-cycle Management
- Social Network Mining
- Embedded Systems
- Pattern Recognition
- Signal Processing
- Bayesian Statistics
- Adaptive Control
- Sequential Decision Theory
- Digital Forensics
Already have a Username/Password for INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NETWORKING & PARALLEL COMPUTING?
GO TO LOGIN
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Journal items can be published collectively, as part of an issue with its own Table of Contents. Alternatively, individual items can be published as soon as they are ready, by adding them to the "current" volume's Table of Contents.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.