|Vol 10, No 7||How America Government Framed Crisis and Interacted with public on Social media||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 10, No 9||PRICING DIGITAL PRODUCTS||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 10, No 3||THE IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL MEDIA ON REVENUE AND PROFIT: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY||Abstract PDF|
|Jensen J. Zhao, Sherry Y. Zhao|
|Vol 11, No 2||Linking Social Media with E-Government Services (Saudi Arabia case study)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 10, No 4||SHARED VALUE, CROWDSOURCING AND FIRM PERFORMANCE||Abstract PDF|
|Cacia Claudia, Lucia Aiello|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"