|Vol 10, No 1||A Comparative Study on Efficiency Assessment between Public and Private Universities: Evidence from Tanzania||Abstract PDF|
|YUSTIN IGNAS BANGI|
|Vol 5, No 3||Feasibility Study of Designing and Implementing Performance Budgeting in the Iranian Public Universities and Academic Institutions: The Case of the Sharif University of Thechnology||Abstract PDF|
|Bita Mashayekhi, Seyed Mostafa SeyedHosseini, Navid Attaran|
|Vol 10, No 3||A STUDY ON THE EFFECT OF MOTIVATIONAL STRATEGIES ON ORGANIZATION PERFOMANCE: A CASE STUDY OF PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN NAKURU COUNTY, KENYA||Abstract PDF|
|LINET CHERAISI, Kipchumba Simon, Amos Ayuo|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"