Focus and Scope
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: is scientific, international, peer-reviewed and open-access journal devoted to the field of Management and Information Technology and provides rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues. IJMIT publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles, and Reports, etc. IJMIT is the place for the exchange of information and research results within all areas of Management and Information Technology and allied fields.
IJMIT scope includes but not limited to the following fields:
1. Cloud Computing
2. E-Marketing; M-Banking, M-Government, M-Learning, Software Usability testing, Social media in education, Cloud computing in education, Information and knowledge sharing
3. Human-Computer Interaction (Human Factors), Classroom Assessment, Curriculum and Pedagogy Theories and Development, Educational Technologies, Information and Computing Sciences, and Total Quality Management.
4. Intelligent System, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning
5. Corporate governance, Banking, Finance, Computer Applications, Enterprise Resource Planning
6. Business Administration (Finance and Accounting)
7. Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Consumer Behaviour
8. Natural Sciences
9. Information Activities, Social Communication, Big Data
10. Business, Economics, Finance.