IMPACT OF MINERALFORMATION ON RESTORATION OF THE SOIL STRUCTURE IN NAKHCHIVAN AR AND GEOGRAPHICAL SPREADING LEGITIMACY.
The silt fractions have a great impact in soil structural formation. If the soil forming rocks don’t disturb, crush and weather, the soil forming processes on them occur weakly, the organic substances cause formation of the loamy stratums without completely turning. This mostly influences the initial soil forming layers. The reproduction minerals in these soils cause initial minerals majority by occurring weakly. If these processes occur quickly then they cause a gradual increase of the reproduction minerals and reduction of the initial minerals.
The heights of the zones where the geographical spreading of such stratums is situated depend on levels.
2. Abasov M.A., Geomorphology of Nakhchivan ASSR. Baku “Elm” (Science), 1970, p.147.
3. Andronitskov V.L, Lebedeva I.N., Toikonochov V.D., Papkova E.I. –Problems in anthropogenic evolution of soil cover USSR. // Col. Anthropogenic and natural evolution.
4. Gerasimov M.I., Gubi S.V., Shoba S.A., - Soil micromorphology in the natural zones of USSR. Pushino, 1992, p.215
5. Gorbunov N.I. – Mineralogy and physical chemistry of soils, M., “Nauka” (Science), 1978. p.293
6. Gradusov B.P. - Mixed- stratified minerals in soils. M. “Nauka” (Science), 1976. p.126
7. Dobrovolsky V.V. – Composition of fine earth in friable soil forming rocks from Eastern European plains and genesis. Soil Sci. №3, 2005, p.345-355.
8. Kurochkina G.I., Pinsky D.A., Fedotov G.N., Khainos I., Sokolovsky Z., Tsesla I. – Change of the structural organization of precipitation in gleyey minerals and soils under polyelectrolyte impact, Soil. Sci. №8. 2013, p.993-1004.
9. Ivanov G.I. – Soil formation in the south of Far East. M. “Nauka” 1976, p.200.
10. Sokolova T.A., Tolpeshta I.L., Sizemskaya M.L., and others. Soil formation initial stage and bottom of the artificial decrease in thirty year growth under semi desert condition. Soil science, 2013, №8, p. 899-910.
11. Sokolova T.A. Fundamental leadership on soil mineralogy. Soil science №8, 2003.
12. Skvortsova E.E., Morozov D.R. Micromorphometric classification and diagnostics of the first space structure of soils.Soil science 1993, №6, p.49-56.
13. Chidzhikova N.P., Verkhovets N.A., Vladichensky A.S. – Conduct of the gleyey fraction components in the fashion ecosystems of lizimetres.Soil science 2006. №9. p. 1088-1097.
14. Chidzhikova N.P., Kharitonova G.V. and others. Differentation of the laminated silicates and biogenic silicon oxide in the meadow whitish Middle Amur Lowland. Soil Science №8, 2013, p.980-993.
15.Chidzhikova P.N. Map of the soilforming rocks. European part of USSR. Composed in the museum of agriculture. MSU. 1:4000000, M.1969.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.