Optical parameters of amorphous arsenic triselenide multilayers prepared by spin coating
Multilayer thin films of amorphous arsenic triselenide (As2Se3) were obtained by spin coating solution of an amine salt in amide on glass substrate. The deposited multilayers in the range of 500 to 1000 nm were optically characterized by measuring the transmission spectra at room temperature. All used samples were baked and annealed for different periods of times and temperatures. The effect of layers number, baking times and temperatures on optical parameters were investigated. The thickness of the prepared samples up to four layers was ranging between 0.1 µm to 0.2 µm.
2. M. Hammam, G.J. Adriaenssens, J. Dauwen, G. Seynhaeve and W. Grevendonk, J. Non- Cryst. Sol., 119 (1990) 89
3. M. Hammam, G.J. Adriaenssens and W. Grevendonk, J. Phys. C, Sol. St. Phys., 18 (1985) 2151
4. G.C. Chern, I. Lauks and K.H. Norian, Thin Solid Films, 123 (1985) 189
5. E. Bychkov, V. Tsegelink, Yu Viasov, A. Paradel and Ribs, J. Non- Cryst. Sol., 208 (1996) 1
6. B. Singh, G.C. Chern and I. Lauks, J. Vac. Sci. Technol., B, 3 (1985) 327
7. M. Hammam, M. Abdel Harith and W.H. Osman, Sol. St. Commun., 59: 5 (1986) 271
8. L. Vrions and W. Rippens, Appl. Opt., 22 (1983) 4105
9. R. Swanepoel, J. Phys. E, Sci. Instrum., 16 (1983) 1214 and 17 (1984) 896
10. E. Marquez, J.M. Gonzaler-Leal, R. Prieto-Aicon, M. Vick, A. Stronski, T.
Wagner and D. Minkov, Appl. Phys. A67 (1998) 371
11. J.B. Ramirez-Malo, E. Marquez, P. Villares and R. Jimenez-Garay, Phys. Stat.
Sol. (a), 133 (1992) 499
12. M. Ambrico, D. Smaldone, C. Spezzacatena, V. Stango, G. Perna and V. Capzzi, Semicond. Sci. Technol. 13 (1998) 1446
13. T. Toyo Da, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., 18 (1985) L129
14. A.M. Farid, Egypt. J. Sol., 25: 1 (2002) 23
15. J. B. Ramirez-Malo, E. Marquez, C. Corrales, P. Villares and R. Jimenez-Garay
Sci. Eng. B, 25 (1994) 53
16. J.T. Tauc, Amorphous and liquid semiconductors, Ed. J. Tauc, Plenum, New York (1974)
17. N.A. Bakr, H. El-Hadidy, M. Hammam and M.D. Migahed, Thin Solid Films, 424 (2003) 296
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.