IMPACT OF MARKETING STRATEGIES ON CUSTOMER RETENSION IN COMMERCIAL BANK: A CASE STUDY OF HBL SUKKUR
The current research investigates relationship marketing enhance customer retention and cross buying in Commercial bank. Data were collected from cross section survey method. Data were analyzed by using SPSS-21 version. It was revealed that relationship marketing enhance the customers retention and satisfaction. The Chi-Square might have been used to judge those variety for watched variables to demonstrating the idle variables. Numerous regressions were utilized on provide for those Decision for the stated hypotheses. From the study, a fulfilled client won't constantly enter under a long haul relationship with the firm. However, those conferred client with level of trust enters under An long haul association for those firm. The outcomes recommend that, An long haul customer-organization association is essential in making longer-term client maintenance.
2. Go, A. S., Mozaffarian, D., Roger, V. L., Benjamin, E. J., Berry, J. D., Blaha, M. J., ... & Fullerton, H. J. (2014). Heart disease and stroke statistics-2014 update. Circulation, 129(3).
3. King, R. O. (2005, June). Federal flood insurance: the repetitive loss problem. LIBRARY OF CONGRESS WASHINGTON DC CONGRESSIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE.
4. Kotler, P., Bowen, J. T., Makens, J. C., Xie, Y., & Liang, C. (2006).Marketing for hospitality and tourism (Vol. 893). New Jersey: Prentice hall.
5. Whitlock, B. K. (2013). Meloxicam mediates short-term behavioral changes of castrated calves.
6. Keshvari, S., van den Berg, R., & Ma, W. J. (2012). Probabilistic computation in human perception under variability in encoding precision.PLoS One, 7(6), e40216.
7. Iovieno, A., Légaré, M. E., Rootman, D. B., Yeung, S. N., Kim, P., &Rootman, D. S. (2011). Intracorneal ring segments implantation followed by same-day photorefractive keratectomy and corneal collagen cross-linking in keratoconus. Journal of Refractive Surgery, 27(12), 915-918.
8. Bergeron, S., Khalifé, S., Glazer, H. I., &Binik, Y. M. (2008). Surgical and behavioral treatments for vestibulodynia: two-and-one-half–year follow-up and predictors of outcome. Obstetrics & Gynecology, 111(1), 159-166.
9. Leverin, A., &Liljander, V. (2006). Does relationship marketing improve customer relationship satisfaction and loyalty?. International journal of bank marketing, 24(4), 232-251.
10. Zeithaml, V. A., Berry, L. L., &Parasuraman, A. (1996). The behavioral consequences of service quality. the Journal of Marketing, 31-46.
11. Morgan, R. M., & Hunt, S. D. (1994). The commitment-trust theory of relationship marketing. The journal of marketing, 20-38.
12. Cohen, J. C., Boerwinkle, E., Mosley Jr, T. H., & Hobbs, H. H. (2006). Sequence variations in PCSK9, low LDL, and protection against coronary heart disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 354(12), 1264-1272.
13. Onditi, A. A., Oginda, M. N., Ochieng, I., &Oso, W. (2012). Implications of service quality on customer loyalty in the Banking Sector. A survey of banks in Homabay County, Kenya. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(21).
14. Auka, D. O., Bosire, J. N., &Matern, V. (2013). Perceived service quality and customer loyalty in retail banking in Kenya. British Journal of Marketing Studies, 1(3), 32-61.
15. Msoka, C. T. (2014). Criminal bands and the future of urban Tanzania: How life has been redefined. Claiming the City Civil Society Mobilisation by the Urban Poor, 185-198.
16. Harada, Y., Harada, Y., Elly, C., Ying, G., Paik, J. H., DePinho, R. A., & Liu, Y. C. (2010). Transcription factors Foxo3a and Foxo1 couple the E3 ligase Cbl-b to the induction of Foxp3 expression in induced regulatory T cells. The Journal of experimental medicine, 207(7), 1381-1391.
17. Auka, D. O., Bosire, J. N., &Matern, V. (2013). Perceived service quality and customer loyalty in retail banking in Kenya. British Journal of Marketing Studies, 1(3), 32-61.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.